TÜBİTAK MAM and its institutes have the following quality certificates and are committed to providing services at a level and quality that meets the requirements of relevant standards.
- EN ISO9001:2000 on the requirements of Quality Management System
- EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005 on the General Requirements For the Competence of Testing and Calibration Laboratories
- ISO 14001:2004 on Environmental Management Systems
In line with the quality policy, the employees of the Energy Institute;
- Believe in the importance of continuous improvement in their services and products.
- Never take part in any activity which would lead to the weakening or loss of the competence of laboratories, and the reliability or confidentiality of the results.
The management team of the Energy Institute is committed to;
- Conforming to national and international regulations and legislations on environment, occupational health and safety,
- Taking into consideration the environmental impacts, occupational health and safety risks and defining the monitoring methods while planning and/or realizing new investments,
- Making use of the natural resources efficiently and supporting their reuse and recycle,
- Eliminating the impacts of any environmental accident and emergency and the occupational health and safety risks during its activities and reducing their harms,
- Providing a laboratory environment that meets the requirements of EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005 International Standards in order to deliver a service of ever increasing quality to its clients,
- Being a leading institute, nationally and internationally, thanks to its mission and service quality which is accompanied by reliability, honesty, impartiality, confidentiality, continuous improvement and scientific approach;
- Ensuring that its employees are not subjected to any internal or external pressure that would affect their judgment and making sure that they understand their responsibilities,
- Carrying out all necessary activities in order for all the laboratory personnel to adopt, learn and implement the quality system certification and quality policy.